April's Games With Gold Include Sunset Overdrive & The Wolf Among Us

Dead Space & Saints Row IV too.

Sony are going to have pull something special out of the bag to top April’s selection for Games with Gold. The big hitter is Insomniac’s Xbox One exclusive, Sunset Overdrive, the vibrant and fast paced open world shooter. The Xbox One is also graced by Telltale’s The Wolf Among Us, and has backward compatibility to the two Xbox 360 games, Dead Space and Saints Row IV.

The release of these games is staggered through the month, with TWAU available April 1st to 30th, overlapping with Sunset Overdrive’s April 16th to May 15th window. Dead Space is from April 1st to 15th, and Saints Row IV from April 16th to 30th.

I’ve no idea why it’s done this way, but there it is. Just make sure you download the games you want before they disappear.

Source: Madge

1. wonkey-willy
    Since: Jan 2010

sweeeet!
    had sunset od but never really gave it much love..
    loved wolf among us so will give another go on my xbone

Comment posted on 24/03/2016 at 19:40.
  2. Avenger
    Since: Oct 2012

**** **** and ****. That is one hell of a games line up, and a AAA exclusive to round things off. That’s what I’m talking about.

I have Sunset Overdrive on disc (and part of the backlog no less) but I’ll be sure to flog it next chance I get. I tried it out and enjoyed it a lot. The rest all looks great too. I look forward to giving Dead Space another go, and I’ve been wanting to play The Wolf Among Us for a while but I never got round to taking the plunge and buying it.

Comment posted on 24/03/2016 at 21:53.
  3. tantalus_blank
    Since: Nov 2008

Wow, I’ve always been more of a Sony guy, but Microsoft are absolutely wiping the floor with PsPlus

Comment posted on 24/03/2016 at 22:11.
  4. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

Meanwhile on PS Plus we get Fruit Ninja: Console Edition and the original Snake game from the old Nokia phones…

Sunset OD is a great game to get get wih Gold. The best XB1 exclusive for me.

Comment posted on 24/03/2016 at 22:27.
    • hazelam

they wouldn’t do that.
      Snake isn’t old enough for a plus title these days.

Comment posted on 25/03/2016 at 09:23.
  5. Starman
    Since: Jul 2011

Great lineup, probably the best yet. Dead space is fantastic, SR4 is way more fun than GTA, Wolf I haven’t played other than the free chapter. Sunset is one of the best games this generation.

Comment posted on 24/03/2016 at 23:00.
  6. cam_manutd

This is the first time that xbox has properly and totally outdone playstation. Whatever ps+ churns out, it is highly unlikely in being better than this.

The signs are clear that the tide is turning in monthly content. With all the games being backward compatible too, it’s a super month for Xbox owners.

I stop waiting for games to appear on ps+ now. I got impatient with guilty gear and bought that in the sale. Axiom verge I will buy at some point probably. It’s good that I buy games but not everyone has that luxury and I hope Sony start to increase the number of recognisable titles each month soon.

Comment posted on 25/03/2016 at 06:33.
  7. beeje13
    Since: Jan 2010

Really great month. I was going to be on the Xbox alot in April anyway but now I’ll give Sunset a blast, not sure it’s my thing though.

Comment posted on 25/03/2016 at 14:55.
    • wonkey-willy
      Since: Jan 2010

mate its infamous on steroids (or energy drink) =)
      its good fun but does get a little go fetchy and do thaty..

Comment posted on 25/03/2016 at 18:50.
  8. helensteiner091
    Since: Oct 2016

Great team, perhaps the top yet.SR4 is way new entertaining than GTA, Wolf I haven’t played other than the allowed section. Sunset is one of the top games this age group. best websites to buy essays

Comment posted on 04/10/2016 at 12:08.