Owlchemy Labs’ Job Simulator is one of the games that was available at launch for the PSVR, and the studio has found that it is getting a lot of questions regarding the optimal way to experience the game. In response to the questions the studio has compiled a guide that gives the necessary information for PSVR players who have Job Simulator or are thinking of purchasing it. Below are the main bullet points you need to take into account for Job Simulator.
- You need two Move controllers and need to stand up to play.
- Job Simulator requires an open space that should go 7 ft (2.1m) back from the PS Camera, and be 5.5 ft (1.7m) wide.
- The PS Camera should be placed above the TV, at head level if possible, and face slightly downwards.
- Keep lighting dim and do not change the brightness of the room while playing. Doing so may cause tracking issues.
- If you encounter the Rest Mode bug, which causes tracking and drifting issues, then restart the PS4.
- When calibrating floor height stand 7ft away from the camera, outstreach arms to your sides, and press triggers on both Move controllers simultaneously. This can be recalibrated at any time.
Owlchemy Labs also stated it has some ideas for DLC but nothing is yet confirmed.
Source: Owlchemy Labs