Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy Will Be Released On June 30th

Ooga booga!

The campaign to get Crash Bandicoot back on PlayStation has been going on for years. The series never had a new release appear on the PS3 and the fervour seemed to increase a lot when Crash appeared on a sign briefly in an early advert for the PS4. After years of rumour there was finally an announcement last year that Crash Bandicoot would be released on PS4, with the original trilogy of games getting remastered.

Today Activision has confirmed the release date for the return of Crash Bandicoot, and it is June 30th.

Source: PS Blog

1. Crazy_Del

YAY!
    Perfect summer gaming nights xD

Comment posted on 16/02/2017 at 17:31.
  2. sparkyscrum
    Since: May 2011

I cannot wait!

Comment posted on 16/02/2017 at 18:28.
  3. The Lone Steven
    Never heard of him.

Yeaohfeck. Why is that my reaction? It’s Activision. If it ain’t cod, it ain’t worth the effort in their eyes.

If it’s Naughty Dog that developed it and because of rights, legal stuff, Activision published it, it is going to be the best Bandicoot game since the third. If it’s not, hellooooo rushed out trilogy remaster(?) and another axe in the coffin. Oh yeah, Crash is already in the coffin with all the nails in.

……

It’s the bloody PS2 era games ain’t it? I’ve only played one of them and a demo of another. Recall it being ok but not up to the standards.

Crash Bash and Team Racing were superb. Crash made what was a glorified party game into a fun quality game! Unless Nostalgia is blinding me. CTR was a clone of a certain plumber’s karting but it was fun.

Also, if he is wearing trousers and he walks around in nothing but them, trainers and shades and erm…. ok, i’m not witty enough to come up with a safe dark humour joke about Crash being from the 90s and being aimed at kids.

Comment posted on 16/02/2017 at 18:55.
    • ffxiimaniac
      Since: Nov 2014

It’s not made by Naughty Dog in the slightest, and they have no contact with the developers. It’s the same studio that made CNK. (Crash nitro kart) I would agree with Activison only really caring about COD. As for Crash Bash… Well that had nothing to do with Naughty Dog either…

Comment posted on 16/02/2017 at 19:21.
    • Pixel_nme
      Since: Mar 2014

They were PS1 era games.

Comment posted on 16/02/2017 at 21:19.
    • Sammy
      Since: Oct 2016

CTR was and still is so much better than Mario Kart :) That game was just pure joy, one of the best games on PSX.

Comment posted on 16/02/2017 at 21:58.
      • RFC2007
        Since: Sep 2009

What!? Nope!! Super Mario Kart on SNES is the ultimate Karting game :D

Comment posted on 17/02/2017 at 00:31.
      • Sammy
        Since: Oct 2016

Lies! :)

But I get it, everyone’s got their own nostalgia. I went from the “nes knock off” (Pegasus) to PlayStation so I missed the whole part of my life where I should’ve been a Nintendo fan. I played Mario Kart 64 quite a bit with friends but it never amounted to the fun I had in CTR.

Comment posted on 18/02/2017 at 11:00.
  4. Pixel_nme
    Since: Mar 2014

Roll on end of June :)

Comment posted on 16/02/2017 at 21:19.
  5. aerobes

Perfect timing.

Comment posted on 16/02/2017 at 21:24.
  6. Sitorimon
    Since: Jul 2011

Well I enjoyed the ps2 Crawh games too. Twinsanity was nuts. Looking forward to it though.

Comment posted on 17/02/2017 at 11:12.
  7. dave87fez
    Since: May 2011

Prayers DO get answered!

Comment posted on 18/02/2017 at 02:16.