A Whole Load Of EA Titles Are On Sale On The PlayStation Store

And so is Grand Theft Auto V.

Quite a large sale has kicked off on the PlayStation Store with EA titles being the main focus point on the discounts. The sale includes Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition for £39.99, or you could plump for the Ultimate Edition for £79.99, down from £109.98. Battlefield 1 Standard is £29.99. Titanfall 2 is £24.99 as is FIFA 17, while UFC 2 has been cut to £15.99.

If you don’t fancy those you can grab Grand Theft Auto V for £29.99 until March 1st. The full list of sale titles is below.

PS4

PS3

Digital Discounts (Until 08/03/17)

1. Tony Cawley
    Pint! Pint!

Nice, Dragon Age might be sold at that price!

Also am I being blind or is there no season pass for Star Wars Battlefront? It’s odd they’d put everything else on the sale, but not that!

Comment posted on 22/02/2017 at 21:46.
  2. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

Unravel caught my eye for an unreasonably cheap £4. It always bothers me why some more recent games get discounted more than some last gen ones from long running series. So is Unravel good? Is it gonna tug at my heart strings or is it just a woolly story tied to some ropey platforming?
    …sorry :)

Comment posted on 22/02/2017 at 23:16.
    • TSBonyman

I’m a frayed knot, it’s got 99 problems but the stitch ain’t one..

I’m kidding actually, it’s a charmingly gorgeous platformer with a handful of frustrating difficulty spikes along the way which might turn you into a crochet-y old man. Nice to get it sew cheap.

Comment posted on 23/02/2017 at 10:33.
      • ron_mcphatty
        Since: Sep 2008

Haha, thank you mate! And please have top spot on the 2017 pun league, that was superb!!

Comment posted on 23/02/2017 at 13:55.
    • Andrewww
      Since: Jan 2010

I think k there’s a demo of the game, at least there was a while ago. But at that price you wouldn’t really take that big a risk… ;o)

Comment posted on 24/02/2017 at 07:07.
  3. coxy1701
    Since: Apr 2014

Good sale but nothing I need atm. Unravel is a great game and the scenery is amazing. The gameplay can become frustrating at times but apart from that it’s a steal at that price.

Comment posted on 23/02/2017 at 00:15.
  4. TrumpyMx
    Since: Nov 2016

Aaaawww, I thought SSX was for PS4 for a moment, until I had realised I had scrolled into the PS3 section.

Comment posted on 23/02/2017 at 07:42.
  5. mclarenrob2
    Since: Jul 2012

Bad Company 2 for PS3 £3.99 , that would be well worth it if it still has a playerbase

Comment posted on 23/02/2017 at 20:58.
  6. Andrewww
    Since: Jan 2010

Might get Unravel too, was not completely sold by the demo, but the visuals were beautiful and the kids kept asking for it…

Comment posted on 24/02/2017 at 07:05.