Nearly 400 Games Join Massive EU PS Store Sale [Updated]

Hitman, Batman, The Witcher III, and more.

395 games on the PlayStation Store are currently available at discount prices. Sony has yet to publicise this ginormous sale which offers savings across a wide range of titles. It reaches across all digital platforms including PSP, PS3, PS4, and PS Vita with many PSOne and PS2 classics going cheap.

Until Sony creates a list of discounted titles, you’ll have to search via PSPrices (make sure you adjust the settings to your home region).

UPDATE: As posted by the EU PS Blog, the dedicated areas for the sale are now live on the PlayStation Store. You’ve got Hitman as the Deal of the Week, PlayStation Plus Double Discounts, Totally Digital (with 20% extra of for PS+ subscribers), and up to 60% off on PS3 and PS Vita games.

Here’s some of our highlights from the sales:

*PS Plus added discount

Source: NeoGAF

1. Tomhlord
    Team TSA: Writer
    Since: Apr 2009

Oh goodness, so many games in my Wishlist are now reduced….!

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 10:36.
    • tonyyeb
      Since: Aug 2010

Looked at your wish list the other day, and I’m not surprised so many are in the sale… You have practically the whole of the PSN Store in your wish list! Ha!

Comment posted on 10/03/2017 at 08:58.
  2. MrYd
    Since: Mar 2011

All 5 episodes of Telltale’s Batman for a tenner without having to wait ages between them? That would have been enough of a bargain to tempt me if not for the fact that I need to spend lots of money on an external drive because I’ve run out of space.

And Pac-Man CE2 for 4 quid? Even with the disgraceful non-fatal ghost behaviour?

Valkyria Chronicles for £6.39 is an enormous bargain, with possibly limited appeal. If it sounds like your thing, you really should buy it for that price.

And some other things. I really need that extra drive, don’t I?

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 10:53.
  3. Tony Cawley
    Pint! Pint!

Wow that’s a pretty damn good sale! Too many games I can’t cope.

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 11:24.
  4. kjkg
    Since: Apr 2010

Batman Return to Arkham is a great price. Right now it’s about £20 second hand.

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 11:37.
  5. TSBonyman

Many tempting offers but i’ll wait until the firmware drops so i can store the excess on an external hdd.

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 12:53.
    • TSBonyman

Firmware update confirmed for tomorrow (officially)..

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 13:51.
  6. parryman
    Since: Apr 2012

I picked up Diablo 3 for £17
    Tempted with Return To Arkham too

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 13:53.
  7. Andrewww
    Since: Jan 2010

Oh no, I hate them..! My backlog is growing, I won’t be able to resist…

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 14:01.
  8. ArrebatoTarugo
    Since: Jul 2013

I have bought 4 games and ps+ in a day!

In my mind I have paid ps+ with the savings from the double discounts.

And I have spend more than £50, I should get £10 back!

Too good to be true.

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 14:53.
  9. The Lone Steven
    Never heard of him.

*sees the sale*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU………….

No, that’s all I have for this. Just fuuuuuuuuuuuu…..

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 19:06.
  10. MOVE
    Since: Mar 2010

Aaargghh!

Should I get Oxenfree? It sounds so interesting on paper but it seems to have a feeling of dread and…and…slowness that just seems unappealing to me.

Will probably ignore it…and then reconsider once the sale has ended.

Comment posted on 08/03/2017 at 19:44.