Big PSN Sale Now On And It Includes A Buy One Get One Free Offer On Some Titles

PES 17 is £7.99.

Sony has kicked off a large sale on PSN and while Final Fantasy XV is no longer available for £9.99 other titles may catch your eye. Uncharetd 4 has dropped to £19.99 with an extra 10% off for Plus members, while The Last Guardian is also £19.99. If you fancy shiftying gravity then you can get Gravity Rush Remastered for £11.99 with 15% extra off for Plus members, and the sequel Gravity Rush 2 is £29.99.

As you may have noticed the title also states there some buy one get one free offers, and this applies to certain smaller titles including Virginia, Grow Up, Race The Sun, and Slender: The Arrival. The full list of sale items is below.

Totally Digital Buy One Get One Free

Deal Of The Week

Source: PS Blog

1. MrYd
    Since: Mar 2011

Must resist temptation! Or buy an external harddrive. At prices that seem to be slowly creeping up the past few weeks.

Also, Fravity Rush 2? Surely if you’re making typos, you could have aimed for the more amusing Gravy Rush 2? Fravity isn’t even a word!

Comment posted on 22/03/2017 at 20:41.
    • 3shirts

And Uncharetd 4?

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 16:41.
  2. Avenger
    Since: Oct 2012

Definitely nabbing TLoU thank you very much, I’ve been waiting ages for it to come back on offer again.

Not sure I can stomach anything else, the backlog on my Xbox is huge, and typically there’s nothing which excites from the remainder of that list, although I do have a craving for the first and classic Uncharted which can be conveniently brought separately. Hence the other Uncharted games can kindly feck off and I can save a bit of money.

Comment posted on 22/03/2017 at 20:45.
    • freezebug2

Yeah, the first and second in the series were top trumps, but after playing the third iteration a second time around at a more casual pace I was pleasantly surprised by it and found that I enjoyed the experience far more than release.

The fourth Uncharted was just massive for me and a definite keeper ;)

You should maybe see a GP with that ‘huge backlog on your Xbox’ it could be a simple cream application remedy :P

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 08:41.
  3. camdaz

Some good titles on sale but I’m resisting buying as I’ve got plenty games to keep going for quite a while, especially now I’ve started Mass Effect andromeda today (which is really good so far).

Comment posted on 22/03/2017 at 22:50.
  4. leeroye
    Since: May 2012

Why is the first paragraph crossed out? As far as i can tell those prices you state are correct!

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 08:54.
    • MrYd
      Since: Mar 2011

Someone got carried away trying to correct the “Fravity Rush 2” typo maybe?

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 10:15.
      • ron_mcphatty
        Since: Sep 2008

I thought it was a mospelling of Depravity Brush 2, where you clean up after a mucky orgy. I left the typo in because I was pleased to accidentally come up with some actual irony, which is better than Alanis managed.

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 10:28.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

No, the Depravity Brush 2 is a fairly specialised (and expensive) sex utensil available from all good adult shops and websites. And probably Amazon. An improvement on the original Depravity Brush, with over 2 new features to delight and please your partner. It’s also dishwasher safe.

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 10:40.
      • ron_mcphatty
        Since: Sep 2008

Good shout, it’s now on my payday wish list, along with a depleted uranium cake and a box canvas print of Paul Ross.

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 10:44.
  5. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

I was a good boy and only bought the Driveclub DLC that I didn’t already have… except Bikes,.. must… resist…

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 09:46.
    • MrYd
      Since: Mar 2011

No. Must not resist. Buy Driveclub Bikes. It’s definitely worth it at that price.

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 10:49.
      • ron_mcphatty
        Since: Sep 2008

Okay, just bought it, didn’t realise I could get the one that was down to £3ish. Perfect! Thanks Evolution, you’ve been awesome.

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 12:39.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

I almost thought you’d bought the Depravity Brush 2 for just £3. Which is an absolute bargain for a sex utensil. Apparently. So some of my friends inform me.

But it’s still a bargain for Driveclub Bikes.

Terrible price to pay for the famous canvas print of Paul Ross though.

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 12:48.
  6. TSBonyman

I would be very tempted by some of those – if i hadn’t just been tempted to reserve a copy of Andromeda for pickup later today!

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 10:44.
    • TSBonyman

When i went in to collect my copy of Andromeda – listed on Argos website for €56.99 – they only charged me €44.99! Receipt is correct too but they still have it on website at €56.99.. other local retailers have it for (Smyths) €64.99 and (Gamestop)€69.99

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 16:00.
  7. coruscant
    Since: Oct 2010

Might pick up Uncharted or The Order 1886…

Comment posted on 23/03/2017 at 20:16.
    • double-o-dave
      Since: Nov 2008

£8.49 for The Order is a steal… Do it!

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 10:07.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

I was trying to avoid buying more stuff in a sale, and now you two have tempted me.

I hate you and need a new hard drive. Grrr ;)

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 10:47.
      • double-o-dave
        Since: Nov 2008

I might actually buy Ratchet & Clank which is cheap too – not my normal kind of game, but I’ve almost finished HZD so need something else.

On the subject of buying stuff… I just managed to reserve 2 decent seats for Metallica at the O2, had to take an important call from a client & lost my god dam seats!!!!!!!!!

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 10:59.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

Yes, buy Ratchet & Clank. And then swear at those 2 hoverboard racing trophies which are just impossible and stopping me from getting the platinum trophy. (Of course, if you buy it and get those trophies first time, don’t tell me unless you want some new, creatively obscene insults thrown at you)

And while your reasons for wanting to see Metallica are strange and confusing to me, I’m sure you can buy tickets at a stupidly inflated price somewhere. Or just take it as a sign that you don’t want to be going to the O2 to see anything. That’s just wrong. Thought about seeing Nick Cave this year, but then saw he was only playing there and that would be a terrible place to see anyone. And the man who owns the company that runs the place is, well, I’d better not finish this sentence.

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 11:49.
      • double-o-dave
        Since: Nov 2008

Metallica… Nick Cave… Reminds me of something…

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 12:09.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

Ok, that was, er, different. How can Metallica of all people make a song sound so polite? The original is much more deranged and twice as sexy, in a disturbing way.

So yeah, thanks for that. And I’m now kind of hoping for more surprising Nick Cave covers. Whatever young lady is popular with young people this week covering Stagger Lee would be funny. (Lyrics to that song are basically unrepeatable on here. Don’t Google it at work or anything either. The BBC gave up putting up warnings about strong language a couple of years ago at Glastonbury when he played that, since their “strong language warning button” would probably break)

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 12:55.
      • double-o-dave
        Since: Nov 2008

I remember hearing Stagger Lee about 15+ years ago on MTV – I must admit, I was pretty shocked to hear it on TV.

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 13:18.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

Try seeing him doing it live, right up at the front, while he’s climbing on the barrier, with several thousand people singing all those words I’d best not repeat.

It’s both a wonderful experience and kind of terrifying at the same time. He’s kind of intense when you’re up close to him.

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 13:24.
      • h6exx
        Since: Mar 2011

So after checking out the lyrics to ‘Stagger Lee’ I think I need a Depravity Brush 2 to clean myself…

Comment posted on 24/03/2017 at 20:13.