Bioware's Next Game Is Anthem, Full Unveil At Xbox Show

Dylan behind the wall.

Just a short teaser, with a full unveil coming in tomorrow’s Microsoft press conference, EA and Bioware have announced a brand new IP, Anthem. Long rumoured under the project named ‘Dylan’, this is a rather exciting, rather gorgeous looking game.

There’s a few shades of Destiny, as humanity hide behind a wall, venturing forth in mech suits to fight what may well be some kind of dinosaurs on an alien world? We’ll have to wait just a short 26 hours to find out more…

Read more: # # # #
  1. The Lone Steven
    Never heard of him.

If this is the C studio that did it, ye shall be disappointed. If it’s Bioware’s normal teams for DA/ME, it could be decent. Though, Bioware doing this as an original IP Multiplayer focused thing is disappointing. :( Hopefully, it’s not and it is single player.

Though, if it’s Fetchquest:We’ll bang, ok:Edition #342903293029320, Bioware may be on their knees.

Comment posted on 10/06/2017 at 21:29.
    • Stefan L
      Community Team

It’s Bioware Edmonton, their main team.

Comment posted on 11/06/2017 at 00:29.
  2. Andrewww
    Since: Jan 2010

Dann. I had this option about the new IP in the bingo, but I think I changed it for something more likely at the last moment.

Comment posted on 10/06/2017 at 22:00.
    • ron_mcphatty
      Since: Sep 2008

Did you chose Wet 2? If not you’ll be kicking yourself after that announcement ;)

Comment posted on 11/06/2017 at 08:43.
      • Andrewww
        Since: Jan 2010

I think I’ll be fine with my predictions about Bethesda. We’ll see… ;o)

Comment posted on 11/06/2017 at 09:44.
    • gazzagb
      Master of speling mitakse

Same here, I thought the days of EA taking big chances was over! Missed out on a 10 pointer!

Comment posted on 11/06/2017 at 11:18.
    • TSBonyman

And AmyHenning could have tweeted about ‘her’ Star Wars game not being at E3 a bit earlier – before i had filled out my Bingo sheet for instance..
      But i can only blame myself for choosing Battlefront 2 beta instead of live stage demo.
      So EA was a non-starter for my Bingo, which is kinda fitting as they actually had no games i was interested in.
      Even Anthemn, intriguing teaser but i got the impression (a) it’s more like Evolve than Destiny and (b) it’s all about the multiplayer. But we’ll know more tonight.

Comment posted on 11/06/2017 at 13:07.
  3. aerobes

Honestly I thought the teaser was pretty forgettable but I like Bioware so the full reveal will hopefully be exciting. I’d love a PS4 version of ME2 if they’re reading though …

Comment posted on 11/06/2017 at 02:43.