PlayStation Plus In July Includes Until Dawn, Game Of Thrones & That's You!

Summer shocker.

Holy smokes! A big first party exclusive is being bundled into July’s PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection update, with Supermassive Games’ teen horror game Until Dawn set to grace your consoles for free.

It’s being joined by another of Telltale’s catalogue of episodic graphic adventures, Game of Thrones, and as a special treat, the That’s You! party game from the PlayLink range of games, which hook into your tablet or smartphone for social play.

On PS3 you get Tokyo Jungle and Darkstalkers Resurrection, while PS Vita owners can have a crack at Don’t Dir Mr Robot and Element4l.

That makes for a bumper seven games this coming month:

• Until Dawn – PS4
  • Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series – PS4
  • That’s You – PS4 (4th July onwards)
  • Tokyo Jungle – PS3
  • Darkstalkers Resurrection – PS3
  • Don’t Die Mr Robot – PS Vita (cross-buy with PS4)
  • Element4l – PS Vita

Don’t forget to also grab June’s games before they cycle out of the IGC:

1. SamBeThyName
    Since: Sep 2013

Get in there! second month of good games :)

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 16:47.
  2. JustTaylorNow
    Since: Oct 2011

Well I will be damned! Sony came in like a wrecking ball.

Never got to finish until Dawn & been wanting to pick GOT.

Well played Sony

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 16:52.
  3. TSBonyman

I already have Until Dawn but a good month all the same.

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 16:52.
  4. Andrewww
    Since: Jan 2010

Wow..! What happened to Sony..? ;o)

Until Dawn is fantastic, a must-play. So cool Supermassive gets a bigger audience for this gem of a game, before the prequel The Inpatient comes out.

Ok,the downside is that I have (platinumed) it already, will have a look at the other games. But it’s definitely promising for future months.

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 17:05.
  5. Tony Cawley
    Pint! Pint!

Until Dawn is outstanding, might download it just to play it again I enjoyed it that much.

Can’t be arsed with another telltale game right now, will add GoT to my library though so I can download it and play it some other time when I’ve got nothing else to play.

Excellent month from Sony, well played them.

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 17:06.
  6. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

Wow, excellent! Just need to get over my pathetic fear of being frightened now.

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 17:16.
    • Avenger
      Since: Oct 2012

Sums up my thoughts exactly.

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 18:18.
    • dirtiestturnip
      Since: Jan 2014

I’m a right wimp when it comes to scary games and movies, but until dawn isn’t that scary. It’s quite easy to play through and you don’t constantly feel on edge like other scary games make you feel. I played it through twice and now that’s it’s on PS+ I will play it again and go for the platinum trophy.

Comment posted on 29/06/2017 at 09:43.
  7. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

Two excellent games for PS4 – I haven’t played any of the others.

Possibly the best month for a long, long time.

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 18:53.
  8. Nate
    Since: Apr 2010

Bugger, I own both of those! Phenomenal offering for most though, superb job by Sony!

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 19:16.
  9. Tomhlord
    Team TSA: Writer
    Since: Apr 2009

I never did get around to buying Until Dawn and hear only good things. Excellent

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 19:28.
  10. Unterred
    Since: Oct 2009

Great month for ps plus. Not got until dawn and had it on my buy list.

Comment posted on 28/06/2017 at 20:07.