Get Some Spooky Savings In The EU PlayStation Store Halloween Sale

Don't hug me I'm scared.

What’s better than getting some good discounts on games? Getting spooky discounts on scary games, of course. That’s exactly the thinking behind the Halloween Sale on the EU PS Store, which has just started today. Naturally, it’s all about the scarier games in the PlayStation catalogue, but they’ve thrown the net wide on this one.

Before we get there though, the Deal of the Week is The Witcher III, with roughly 50% off the game (now £11.99), the GOTY edition (£14.99) and the separate DLC. It’s the perfect time to buy, now that it’s been updated for PS4 Pro.

And now, here’s the list of PS4 from the Halloween sale from the EU PS Blog. For more prices and other platforms, head to the PS Store itself.

1. Tony Cawley
    Pint! Pint!

Wow, lots of deals and some good savings, but some of that is seriously struggling to connect itself to Halloween in any way whatsoever.

Shame they no longer list the price on the blog, I know I’m going to get someone linking me to that website that lists PSN prices again, but I’d rather just see all the prices in the list of games that are on sale. Not TSA’s fault, I know, but the best way these days to see the prices on all these things is on the PS store I guess.

Comment posted on 18/10/2017 at 16:21.
    • MrYd
      Since: Mar 2011

Any list, with or without prices, is going to be so long you’re going to miss things.

With the halloween sale, the deal of the week, and a new bunch of “digital zone” discounts, there’s 297 new discounts today. Which might include DLC, or might not.

The store isn’t the easiest thing to find things on either. On consoles it’ll go wrong every so often and forget where you were when you look at something and go back, and the website falls over far too regularly.

So that website I won’t link to helps. Or there’s the helpful comments here, which have frequently caused me to give Sony far too much money.

I’d recommend RE7 (if you’ve got a supply of clean pants), Soma (a bargain at £6.49), and both the Wolfensteins (New Order and Old Blood) for £3.99 each, just in time for the sequel. (Because who doesn’t like killing some Nazis?)

I should probably pick up Rez Infinite as well, shouldn’t I? £14.99?

Comment posted on 18/10/2017 at 17:18.
      • Dominic Leighton
        Since: Mar 2012

For your expensive hat? Yes definitely.

Comment posted on 20/10/2017 at 08:44.
  2. Tuffcub
    On the naughty step.

Id suggest SOMA (obvs), Observer, Little Nightmares, Layers of Fear, and The Evil Within.

Basically anything I reviewed :)

Comment posted on 18/10/2017 at 17:20.
  3. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

I really want to look but I shouldn’t. Should I? Ok I looked.

Comment posted on 18/10/2017 at 18:35.
  4. wonkey-willy
    Since: Jan 2010

Nothing like a sale where most of these can be picked up cheaper physically..
    For example resident evil 7 is only £15.00 at Tesco

Comment posted on 18/10/2017 at 18:42.
    • skibadee
      Since: Oct 2009

I would say most cannot be picked up cheaper, to be honest.

Comment posted on 20/10/2017 at 01:46.
  5. coruscant
    Since: Oct 2010

Kinda tempted by Bulletstorm…

Comment posted on 18/10/2017 at 21:14.
  6. lewis815
    Since: Mar 2009

Could somebody recommend a good game out of these options? Anything that fits the mould of – Storyline led, single player, genuinely scary, good gameplay without feeling like a slog. Ta!

Comment posted on 19/10/2017 at 09:40.
    • wonkey-willy
      Since: Jan 2010

Resident Evil 7 but from Tesco …

Comment posted on 19/10/2017 at 17:20.
  7. skibadee
    Since: Oct 2009

I spent quite a bit on this sale many games I wanted.

Comment posted on 20/10/2017 at 01:45.
19 hours ago