Sony Slash The Price Of PSVR Bundles To £249.99 For The Next Ten Days

£100 off!

This is more like it. Sony have needed to give PSVR a bit of a push for a while and the Black Friday sales are a great opportunity to shift some stock. Much like Christmas, Black Friday seems to be coming earlier and earlier every year, and so those sales are already starting.

From a minute past midnight tonight, Sony are cutting the RRP to £249.99 for PlayStation VR bundles that include a PSVR headset, PlayStation Camera, VR Worlds, and either Skyrim or Gran Turismo Sport. That’s a huge £100 drop from the regular RRP of £349.99, and this offer will run until 27th November at 23:59.

Whichever bundle you pick up, be sure to hop onto the PlayStation Store and grab the new “Demo Disc” of demos, and pick up Until Dawn: Rush of Blood from PlayStation Plus.

Source: press release

1. camdaz

Bargain.
    GTSport is the best visuals I’ve seen on PSVR, I just hope Polyphony expand it in an update. A time trail mode would be great.
    The best game I’ve played in VR is Dirt Rally, my times are much more competitive when using the HMD than they are on a TV.

Comment posted on 16/11/2017 at 23:33.
  2. TSBonyman

That’s an amazing deal!
    Btw, i read somewhere that the GT bundle has the original headset whilst the Skyrim bundle has the new revision headset but i can’t confirm that.

Comment posted on 16/11/2017 at 23:48.
  3. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

Nice work Sony, that’s really good! What I’m after though is a PS4 slim to replace my now horribly noisy launch model, has anyone seen a deal yet?

Comment posted on 17/11/2017 at 05:42.
    • Stefan L
      Community Team

Not yet. There was a PS4 Pro with two games for £300 at Currys a few days ago, but expect more offers when Black Friday actually rolls around.

Comment posted on 17/11/2017 at 09:54.
    • mclarenrob2
      Since: Jul 2012

I’ve got a brand new Pro and playing Battlefront it sounds like a jet engine

Comment posted on 17/11/2017 at 20:52.
      • Stefan L
        Community Team

That’s not the experience I’ve had… It’s jet engined once or twice when loading, but aside from that, the Pro’s been fairly chill with Battlefront II

Comment posted on 17/11/2017 at 22:02.
  4. leeroye
    Since: May 2012

I have caved. Very had a deal for the starter pack, Skyrim and GT sport for £270. I just have to wait till xmas now as the Wife jumped over the chance to get me something i actually want and make it a Xmas present :)

Comment posted on 17/11/2017 at 12:59.
  5. blast71
    Since: May 2012

It’s getting nearer to my £200 biting point, looking forward to having something else I haven’t got time to use :p

Comment posted on 17/11/2017 at 13:23.
  6. bunimomike

Very happy to see Sony continuing to push the PSVR. Let’s be honest, we’re still not sure how things will pan out but it’s great to see a concerted effort as oppose to the mediocre job they did with Move last generation.

Comment posted on 17/11/2017 at 13:32.