The Eighth Game In The 12 Deals Of Christmas Is Star Wars Battlefront II

Just in time for the movie

The controversial Star Wars Battlefront II is the latest deal to be served from the PlayStation Store’s Twelve Deals of Christmas promotion. The sale knocks 50% off the listed price taking the game down to £29.99, making it cheaper than purchasing a copy from Amazon.

Source: PS Store

1. MrYd
    Since: Mar 2011

Only a little bit cheaper than Amazon.

As the leaks of the deals seem to be correct so far, Saturday should be CoD:WWII for the same price, which is a bigger saving.

And with my backlog, which will grow at christmas anyway, I should avoid this one. Plus the whole lootbox shenanigans thing should still be putting people off.

Comment posted on 14/12/2017 at 15:16.
    • kjkg
      Since: Apr 2010

Oh where is this leak? I had a look earlier in the month but seemed to be nothing out there yet.

Comment posted on 14/12/2017 at 15:25.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

Somewhere on the bottom half of the internet. Possibly Reddit.

Yep, it was. Linked to an image here… https://imgur.com/a/n8X7Q

3 out of 3 right so far, so that’s a good indicator that Saturday will be right too. No idea what the last 3 will be though.

Comment posted on 14/12/2017 at 15:55.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

Actually, those Russian prices might be the normal prices. The games are right so far, but the price for CoD might not be such a bargain.

Comment posted on 14/12/2017 at 15:58.
  2. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

Great timing and a really good deal. I think a more dramatic patch to progression coupled with this offer could’ve led to a lot of sales but hopefully a few more players (who are more rubbish than me) will join the fun anyway.

Comment posted on 14/12/2017 at 15:30.
  3. stigdu
    Since: Apr 2010

I was disappointed with this game. The single player missions where you take to the skies can be really difficult (I’ve been stuck on the same mission now for ages), and it just feels not as polished as the first game, which was much more enjoyable. Add the fact that you have to grind away to unlock extra characters (I haven’t unlocked any yet), and it’s a poor show all round.

It’s literally lying in the bottom of my bag next to me, ready to be taken to cex after work.

Comment posted on 15/12/2017 at 11:13.
10 hours ago