The New PSN Sale Includes Games With 60% Off, Discounts On Fortnite, And Games Under €10/£9

Sale time on the PlayStation Network has rolled around once again and this week it’s Epic Games Fortnite that is the star attraction with 50% off all the founding packs making the cheapest pack £16.49. Don’t forget that Battle Royale is free, so you are only buying the Save the World mode and lots of shiny outfits.

There’s also up to 60% off a selection of games, a new Digital Zone sale, and the return of the Games Under €10/£9 sale. Expand the sections below to find the deals.

Fortnite Discounts

Up To 60% Off

Games Under €10/£9

Digital Zone

Source: PS Blog

1. MrYd
    Since: Mar 2011

The deal of the week is 50% off something that’s supposed to eventually be free anyway? Bargain ;)

For the VR people who don’t like blinking, I’d recommend both Polybius and Thumper.

The only question I’ve got is do I go down the list buying random things and not worrying about my backlog or lack of harddrive space, or do I get an Aim controller instead?

Comment posted on 22/02/2018 at 14:14.
    • Crazy_Del

Well for me I focus one game at a team as I do worry about my HDD but I usually dive into 3 different games, close to Platinum, a short free from plus (like Rime) and a VR game. VR games don’t take up much space always under 20gb well for me I’ve never seen a VR game at 60Gb when the CoD:WW2 is over 60Gb lol and that is my priority at the moment so I can get some space back for new releases such as Bravo, Burnout and Far Cry in March.
      Aim is awesome with Farpoint and I haven’t tested it on Arizona yet and I know it will be awesome with Bravo.

Comment posted on 22/02/2018 at 15:11.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

My decision has been made for me anyway. I was going to order the Bravo Team bundle from Amazon, since I’ve got money in my Amazon account. But it’s now unavailable.

But they do have a Farpoint bundle for £50. How much can I sell a copy of Farpoint for?

Also, does Resident Evil count as a VR game? That’s over 30GB.

Is CoD:WW2 really only 60GB? They’re not even trying! Infinite Warfare is at 107.5GB now. Even the remastered Modern Warfare is 76.58GB.

I think I’ve just answered the question of “where did that 4TB of space go”

Comment posted on 22/02/2018 at 15:21.
      • Crazy_Del

I think it is over 60Gb but I could be wrong and not all DLC’s are out there… yet!
        Oh man I completely forgot about Resident Evil but I completed it before the DLC arrived probs why I didn’t notice the memory size before the DLCs.
        I knew Bravo with aim would be hard to get as I struggled to get Farpoint with aim and it took me months to get it (wish I had pre-ordered). I gotta try pre-order Bravo game just in case :/

Comment posted on 22/02/2018 at 15:38.
  2. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

Planet of the Apes and Trine Trilogy for me. Had my eye on both of these games for a while. Although, I still haven’t played all the games I bought in the last sale – and I’ve given up on the backlog.

I’ve got four rentals on the go at the moment (The Evil Within 2, Batman: The Enemy Within, Aragami & LA Noire). Then I have the games I bought in the previous sale (The Bunker, Late Shift, Unravel & Cat Quest – don’t judge me :D).

I need to try and complete them all before AC Rogue comes out next month. And I only have about 2-3 hours to myself every day (if I stay awake until 3AM).

Who designed our bodies to need sleep? It’s such a waste of time. There just isn’t enough time for me to do all the things I want to do in 24 hours.

Comment posted on 22/02/2018 at 16:18.
    • MOVE
      Since: Mar 2010

Are you going to play Apes as PlayLink or just conventionally?

Comment posted on 22/02/2018 at 18:14.
      • JR.
        Since: Apr 2013

Probably just conventially. I didn’t even realise it was playlink to be honest. Mostly just playing for the story and because I love the movies.

Comment posted on 22/02/2018 at 19:41.
  3. MrYd
    Since: Mar 2011

And a few weekend deals have gone up too.

Skyrim VR is down to a still-expensive £40.

Wolfenstein 2 for the same £25 as Amazon.

The “gold” edition of RE7 for £28 would be a bit of a bargain if I didn’t already have the base game. £16 for the season pass is tempting.

Comment posted on 23/02/2018 at 13:10.
  4. Mick939

Guys, im drunk. Someone tell me how much that fortnite game is

Comment posted on 23/02/2018 at 21:36.