Shadow Of The Tomb Raider's Teaser Site Leaks The Launch Date

Oh dear, spankings for someone at Square Enix HQ as the tease they just released for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, which be formerly announced tomorrow, has an added bonus hidden in the source code for the page.

“Shadow of The Tomb Raider is the climatic finale of Lara’s origin story. Available September 14th 2018”

Square have not officially confirmed the name of the game but there have been so many leaks, including the one above, that everyone is going to have to practise their best ‘Ooh, really? I am surprised!’ face tomorrow.

The teaser site include the image above but what could it be? Spilt coffee creamer? A very generous and curvy line of cocaine? Graffiti? Given the name of the game I am going to suggest ‘stylised picture of an eclipse’ and bet that the game will conclude with said occlusion.

Source: TombRaider.com

1. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

Or maybe someone through her down a well and she comes back as a haunted videotape?

Seven Days!

Comment posted on 14/03/2018 at 13:30.
    • Xaliton
      Since: Jun 2017

This really is a terrifying comment to me because I saw that movie (Japanese version) when I was 8 years old.
      That was the one with the creepy spider-like lady right? I can’t remember too well what happened during the movie, just the feeling of seeing it creeps me out though..

Comment posted on 14/03/2018 at 14:48.
      • JR.
        Since: Apr 2013

I love this movie (both versions) and The Grudge. Used to scare the hell out of me too! Takes a lot to scare me now but the last movie I saw that freaked me out was ‘Hell House LLC’. Very creepy movie. Stays with you afterward.

Comment posted on 14/03/2018 at 19:48.
    • Avenger
      Since: Oct 2012

Comment posted on 14/03/2018 at 15:02.
  2. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

Ah now eventually you do plan to have Tombs in your… in your Tomb Raider game, right? Hello? …Hello? Yes?

Comment posted on 14/03/2018 at 13:39.
    • MOVE
      Since: Mar 2010

That, less murders and Keely Hawes back. Then I’ll consider returning.

Comment posted on 14/03/2018 at 19:20.
      • JR.
        Since: Apr 2013

Keely Hawes was the best. Her interpretation of Lara was intelligent and interesting. This new girl sounds like she just learned how to read before recording her lines, in one take, without rehearsing the script beforehand. ‘I… need… to do… this *orgasm*’.

I did enjoy the reboot games for what they were – they aren’t bad games, they’re just bad Tomb Raider games – and I can’t wait until they get all of this Origins rubbish out of the way so we can play a real Tomb Raider game.

Maybe this new one won’t be so bad and they’ll start to move her towards a more established Lara who we can respect. But I can’t not play any Tomb Raider game so I have to give it a chance.

Comment posted on 14/03/2018 at 19:42.