Target Confirm Spyro Treasure Trilogy For 2018

US retailer Target responded to a question about the rumoured Spyro Trilogy remaster and have confirmed – twice – that the game will be out this year. The tweets have since been deleted but that doesn’t make much difference on the internet, does it?

“We’re “all fired up,” for the Spyro Treasure Trilogy game as well! We don’t currently have any information about when this game will be available for pre-order. However, we’d encourage you to continue checking back for availability. Thanks for reaching out!” they tweeted in response to the question which did not mention the words ‘Treasure Trilogy’, so that looks like the official name for the remaster.

“The only information we have at this time is that we anticipate Spyro Treasure Trilogy will be coming in late 2018. Thanks for reaching out!” they tweeted in response to another question. Oops.

There have been plenty and rumours and leaks about the remastered trilogy, although recently one naughty individual did put his hands up and admit he made up some of his claims.

Source: Comicbook

1. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

*screams like a girl*

Are we allowed to say that? I don’t care, aghhhhhhhhh!

Comment posted on 22/03/2018 at 12:39.
    • kjkg
      Since: Apr 2010

Totally off topic here but I’m saying it anyway.

Watched Tomb Raider (the new one) last night and didn’t hate it surprisingly. It’s pretty predictable etc but it’s entertaining enough.

The reason your comment made me think about it was the scream like a girl comment. Something about the way Lara screams in it was really impressive. She screamed like a girl but in a way that was really believable. Actually struggling to put it into words but yeh, she screamed in a feminine way but in a really strong feminine way.

I have no idea what I am trying to say but I’ve typed up too much to just delete it so apologies for the weird post.

Comment posted on 22/03/2018 at 12:48.
      • Avenger
        Since: Oct 2012

When the forums become reborn anew, you’ll have a place youngling…

Comment posted on 22/03/2018 at 13:31.
      • JR.
        Since: Apr 2013

I love Tomb Raider but I wasn’t a fan of the new movie. I liked the reboot (game) as a one-off but with the sequel feeling like more of the same, this re-imagining of series kinda ran out of steam for me. Hopefully the new game can turn this around but I can’t wait for them to leave this reboot nonsense behind.

Vikander is a good actress but completely miscast in the role of the iconic Lara Croft. She’s far too dull for a start, but I think most modern female-leads are. It almost feels like a requirement to be as inoffensive and completely devoid of personality as possible. Boring.

Jolie was a much better Lara IMO. I know they are wildly different takes on the character but I’d take Jolie’s Lara over reboot Lara any day. And it isn’t because of the boobs (absolutely of no interest to me). Jolie’s Lara was fun, beautiful, athletic, smart, interesting etc. Compare that to Vikander’s Lara who looks like just getting up in the morning and facing life is a monumental struggle.

Her screams were great though, I agree, but they were probably re-recorded/mixed in a studio with added Lion roars (to make them sound stronger) like they did with the Dinosaur roars in Jurassic Park :D

Comment posted on 22/03/2018 at 13:58.
  2. Crazy_Del

*Girly scream*
    Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh….. Spoiler Alert!
    *continues screaming*
    xD

Comment posted on 22/03/2018 at 13:07.
    • ron_mcphatty
      Since: Sep 2008

Oh me too, me too…
      Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!!
      Weeeeeeee!!
      XD

Comment posted on 22/03/2018 at 17:52.