Save Up To 60% In The New EU PlayStation Store Sale

Time for another PlayStation Store sale then, will anything take your fancy this week? As usual a lot of the titles have been on sale before but there are a couple new bargains to be had.

If you like shooting things in the face then I recommend the Battlefield 1 / Titanfall 2 bundle for £19.99 and the relatively new Surviving Mars  has had a third knocked off. Petrolheads can get Spintires: Mudrunner for less than half price, WRC5,6, and 7, and all the DLC, for £18.99, Gravel has a third off, and Flatout 4 is now under a tenner.

There’s not much for PSVR owners. Werewolves Within, Rick And Morty, and VR Ping Pong are on offer. Skyrim is the deal of the week with 60% off, and Skyrim VR has 50% off.

Source: PS Blog

1. MrYd
    Since: Mar 2011

Not much for PSVR owners? There’s 15 things on sale. Including Skyrim, which is tempting me now. Or would be if that Bridge Crew DLC didn’t appear yesterday.

I’m also tempted by Mass Effect Andromeda because it might just be worth a go for £6.49. Possibly.

Comment posted on 23/05/2018 at 11:10.
    • Tony Cawley
      Pint! Pint!

I’m also thinking of getting ME Andromeda for that price, quite enjoyed the demo and love the previous games.

Comment posted on 23/05/2018 at 14:00.
      • phantom5813

i bought it when it was full priced and i enjoyed it (mostly becuz i spent the money and therefore intended to get value). At that price its worth the play especially if you treat it as a spinoff to the main games instead of actual storyline since there are a few (but not many) references to the main trilogy. Expect nothing and you wont be disappointed but if you judge it by its predecessors you wont be happy.

Comment posted on 23/05/2018 at 14:53.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

See, I’d have been a bit pissed off if I’d paid full price for it. I tried the 10 hour demo thing, and it really was quite poor.

But it might just be worth £6.49. And the few hours I put into the demo carry over to the full version, so I don’t have to play through that start bit again, which was a bit tedious. And in theory all the trophies from that should automatically pop up. Unless they screwed that up somehow.

Comment posted on 23/05/2018 at 15:51.
    • TSBonyman

I enjoyed it and it’s definitely worth it for that price. There are flaws for sure but it still has lot of the ME ‘feels’. Funny thing is despite all the controversy at launch apparently the game still sold quite well.

Comment posted on 23/05/2018 at 15:30.
    • Dominic Leighton
      Since: Mar 2012

It’s definitely worth a go for £6.49 – especially if you liked the others.

Comment posted on 24/05/2018 at 09:38.
  2. Andrewww
    Since: Jan 2010

Oh no, I’ll never get rid of my backlog… I’ll finally get Outlast 2, which has been on my wish list since it launched. It’s not been this cheap before I think.

Comment posted on 23/05/2018 at 12:22.
  3. camdaz

I wouldn’t mind the WRC games but I’ve got enough of a backlog already. Now if you could play through career in VR then it would be downloading now.

Comment posted on 23/05/2018 at 13:12.
  4. JR.
    Since: Apr 2013

Not even looking!

Well, maybe just a peek…

*spends 400 pounds*

Comment posted on 23/05/2018 at 13:37.