The Days Of Play PSN Sale Is Now On

It’s E3 sale time on the PSN store and a number of big games are reduced including God of War: Digital Deluxe Edition and Far Cry 5. There’s also discounts on a number of PSVR games which is nice. There are also discounts on hardware via selected retailers, and you can get 30% off a PlayStation Plus or PlayStation Now subscription.

Here’s what is on offer via the PSN.

Source: PS Blog

Read more: # #
  1. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

That’s another impressive sale! Burnout just below the price it should’ve been at release seems like a no brainier.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 11:54.
    • parryman
      Since: Apr 2012

I just platinumed Burnout Paradise Remastered, one of the most fun games I’ve played in ages.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 12:37.
    • MrYd
      Since: Mar 2011

Yes, I couldn’t resist it for that price. And Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Backlog? What backlog??

Star Trek: Bridge Crew is also absolutely essential for anyone with The Fancy Hat. £16 plus the £12 you’ll want to spend on the TNG DLC. (I’m always happy to help out new players. Just ask, once you’ve done the tutorials)

There’s too many other things on that list that I don’t want to look at too closely in case I get tempted further.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 12:39.
    • ron_mcphatty
      Since: Sep 2008

Good to hear it’s a crowd pleaser! Can’t wait to take it for a spin.
      Backlog, what’s that? All I have is a collection of expensive coasters sealed inside dvd cases.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 15:15.
      • Andrewww
        Since: Jan 2010

Another big advantage of downloaded games: your backlog takes less space in your living room..! :o)

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 21:17.
  2. parryman
    Since: Apr 2012

Just noticed the NFS Payback deluxe is £25, but the ultimate pack has Rivals, 2015 and Payback, all deluxe/complete/etc for £25…

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 12:43.
  3. Andrewww
    Since: Jan 2010

Oh no..! This is so bad for my backlog…! Bloodborne DLC, The lost legacy, The Inpatient, etc., most of my wish list is on sale…

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 12:58.
    • Lieutenant Fatman
      Since: Jul 2013

Bloodborne dlc is recommended, great fun.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 13:45.
      • Andrewww
        Since: Jan 2010

Ok, thanks, I’m already struggling with the game’s difficulty, but I want to try it.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 16:12.
    • TSBonyman

If you do grab Bloodborne dlc don’t wait until you have completed the main game or you’ll have to play it on NG+, which is significantly harder.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 15:47.
      • Andrewww
        Since: Jan 2010

Yeah, I read that somewhere, thanks, I think it would be the right moment to get it. Just hope it’s doable and not much harder than the base game.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 16:15.
  4. TSBonyman

Sale continues until the 18-06-18, should be just enough time to grab everything i absolutely NEED!

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 13:24.
  5. matthangzhou
    Since: Sep 2010

God of war has been reduced to £34 loads is places including Argos – if you don’t want digital.

Comment posted on 08/06/2018 at 17:49.
  6. Dan Jones

Too many games. My backlog is a bottomless pit thanks to these past few sales and there’s about 5 or 6 games I want off this sale 🙄

Comment posted on 09/06/2018 at 09:45.