Warhawk’s a wicked game – our Tuesday night games are the stuff of (really small) legends, with Michael’s bumbling rifle skills and my totally inept flying, but at least the development team (such as they are) are still fixing the bugs. There’s another patch coming later in the year, but for now be content with 1.1, which addresses a few major issues and should make the game much more playable.
* Stat database stability improvements
* Improved server stability
* Max Clan limit changed from 32 to 64
* Viral Rank-up bug fixed and correct for players that were accidentally ranked up.
* “Time-in-Vehicle” Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly.
Client-side updates for Patch v1.1
* Stat connection, fetch/post fixes
* Significantly improved client connection stability
* Quad “????” Ping display bug fixed.
* Added support for Player-Ranked Servers.
* Game synchronization fixes due to fluctuating network conditions (packet-drop).
* Crash fixes for end of game and split screen.