Right, so good luck – Gran Turismo 5 Prologue now has another update that you’ll probably need to download about 5 times before it works. Rest assured though that this is a great patch, with the following features:
– The award of race credits are now allocated at a fixed rate regardless of the number of race participants.
– The High Speed Ring course diagram has been fixed.
– Some online ID’s were appearing in grey in the entry list, this has been amended.
– Some online opponents appeared to “blur”, this has been amended.
– Country and area information now appears next to the online ID in the ranking boards.
– Unusually high scores had been recorded in some Drift Trials, this has been rectified.
– When Drift Trial replays were saved, occasionally these appeared in the “Load as Ghost” option of Time Trials. This has now been rectified.
Performance Points (PP)
– The method of calculating Performance Points has been revised, to balance vehicles in events with PP upper limits.
– LCD display has been added in the F2007 interior view.
– Some interiors and exteriors of some vehicle models have been revised.
– On occasion the Quick Tune gear ratio became impossible to reset in some cars, this has been amended.
– The manual has been updated.
– The button assignments will be reset when the update is applied.
– In line with the application of the update, all ranking data will also be reset.
Also worth noting that the game is finally released in the US today on disk, and will be available on the PSN Store on Thursday.