Zipper Interactive have revealed M.A.G is receive a double update, with the first arriving today and another arriving tomorrow.
The first content to arrive is the Valor’s Bulldog, pre-order bonus armor. This was originally offered as an incentive to those who pre-ordered the game before January 26. This new armour comes with faction-specific camo, although it will only be available (for free) in the North America PSN Store for now. The release date for the free armour for other regions will be announced soon.
Finally Zipper also revealed that they will be releasing a new patch for the game tomorrow, this will fix a few technical issues with the game such as the “Lag Pedal” cheat exploit and a few bugs which were dampening the experience for some users.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
Patch v1.04 Notes
- Fixed bug that made it possible for incapacitated players to be revived inside geometry (objectives, vehicles, walls, bridges, etc.).
- Corrected “Kills at 120m” stat display bug.
- Sniper rifles have been tuned to be less effective when they’re not scoped.
- Slightly pushed out “effective” range of all short-ranged weapons (pistols, PDWs, shotguns, SMGs).
- Fixed error text “undefined Unnamed” and the appearance of a blue APC icon that appeared when a Squad Leader FRAGO’d an APC objective.
- Significant anti-cheat improvement that minimizes and blocks several “lag pedal” device exploits.
- Enhanced all queues to accept Zipper-activated “Directives” game states.
Let us know what you think of these fixes and if there is anything else that you would like to see fixed in the game.