Brink Is Free To Play On Steam This Weekend

£3.74 if you like what you see.

Athletic shooter, Brink, is free to play on Steam this weekend and if you like what you see you can purchase the game for £3.74, a deal which ends on December 5th.

Also on offer is the ‘Brink Complete Pack’ for £4.75 which includes Brink, Brink: Doom/Psycho Combo Pack, Brink: Fallout/SpecOps Combo Pack and the DLC, Brink: Agents of Change.

Dan awarded Brink an impressive 9/10 in our review and Jim recommended the Agents Of Change DLC, saying ‘Overall, it’s a healthy addition to what’s already a fantastic FPS experience.’

That’s got to be worth it for less than a fiver, right?

Source: Steam

1. david24
    Since: Feb 2011

wow, great value for a 2011 AAA game. even if it is somewhat avarage.

Comment posted on 02/12/2011 at 13:46.
  2. jikomanzoku
    Since: Jan 2010

Loved Brink, so refreshing in the face of an endless wave of angry-soldier-em-ups. Sure it had weird issues with textures and the AI in single player was irritating in the extreme, but the weapons were ace, the classes well balanced and SMART a delight to play with. It is definitely worth a pop at sub £5, in my opinion. Engineers with Gatling turrets ftw!

Comment posted on 02/12/2011 at 13:52.
  3. bacon_nuts
    Since: Mar 2011

Got it on PS3, and was infuriatingly away at the exact moment the DLC was free, I got back the day it cost monies. I might get this, but then, I’d rather they link it with steam on PS3 and give me a free copy, like they did with portal 2, that was glorious!

Comment posted on 02/12/2011 at 14:22.
  4. R4U Eldave0
    andUandU

I hated Brink when I first played it but I’ve decided to give it another chance and have ordered the ‘special edition’ pack from GAME for about 7quid. Should be waiting for me at home this evening :)

Comment posted on 02/12/2011 at 14:26.
    • Forrest_01

It was pretty good from what i recall – Have been meaning to get back into it for a while now, but having trouble finding the spare time tbh. :(

Comment posted on 02/12/2011 at 14:46.
  5. Jakster123x
    Since: Aug 2011

Wow

Comment posted on 02/12/2011 at 16:38.
  6. hazelam

i might have to give it a go.

Comment posted on 02/12/2011 at 18:43.
  7. matthangzhou
    Since: Sep 2010

I’m hoping for a similar deal now in the PS stores 12 days of Xmas sales…

Comment posted on 03/12/2011 at 00:57.