Naughty Dog has deployed a number of changes in its latest multiplayer update for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Though not exactly game-changers, some will appreciate the tweaks which seem to be aimed toward higher level players by increasing the number of medals needed to spawn a instant shotgun and a price hike for paid boosters.
- Changed Mega Bomb kickback from 14 medals to 10 to activate
- Fleet Foot speed levels adjusted
- Increasing the cost of all four paid boosters.
- Ping and Bargain now cost 100K. Untraceable now costs 35K. Explosive Expert now costs 25K.
- Changed Shotgun kickback cost increased by +2 medals
- Changed Creepy Crawler kickback cost lowered by -1 medal
- Fixed the drop of the Patterned Ring at the end of London Underground to work regularly
Players should expect another patch in the coming weeks to accommodate the upcoming map pack we reported on yesterday.
Source: Naughty Dog Blog