A patch has been released for PSN/XBLA horror title, AMY. The full list of changes is as follows:
- The last checkpoint you reach is now saved (instead of going back to the beginning of the chapter)
- The syringes remain in the inventory after a checkpoint is reached
- Amy’s Powers remain available after a checkpoint is reached
- The Combat camera has been removed
- Most sequences can now be skipped
- The in-game brightness has been improved
Apparently Chapter 5 is now easier. The game didn’t score particularly well when it was released a few weeks ago, however if you did buy the game it might be worth going back and seeing how these changes have affected gameplay.