Sony’s Starhawk, the follow up to Warhawk, has charted this week but at a disappointing 17th place, with 505’s Sniper Elite V2 still at the top, even though sales for the title were down nearly 40%.
EA’s dominance of the rest of the charts, along with strong games from the likes of Ubisoft and Activision, complete the picture.
We’re not really sure what went wrong with Starhawk – the game’s great but perhaps the advertising wasn’t up to scratch and, maybe, people would have preferred it on PSN rather than disk.
1. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
2. FIFA Street (EA)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Prototype 2 (Activision)
5. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
6. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
7. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
8. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
11. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
14. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
15. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
16. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Namco Bandai)
17. Starhawk (Sony)
18. Foobtall Manager 2012 (Sega)
19. SSX (EA)
20. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)