Over at Naughty Dog the Uncharted 3 team are currently talking up their latest game update, 1.13. Launching on August 14th, the patch will usher in a number of general gameplay fixes (listed below) as well as “an exciting new system” and “fresh DLC.”
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
The acclaimed developer also announced that 1.13 will introduce a staggering total of 50 new trophies to the multiplayer experience. As expected, these will be portioned into separate lots, dedicated to the game’s diverse spread of downloadable content.
Whether or not the aforementioned upcoming DLC will be new maps, modes, or characters remains yet to be seen, Naughty Dog promising more details as we draw closer to launch date.
Source: Naughty Dog Blog