Last year, some of us went to the Eurogamer Expo down in That London. We rented a house, ate more pizza than a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and visited the show for interviews, developer sessions, game previews and other general shenanigans. I made a video introducing what we would be doing before everyone else arrived and it became impossible to move in the house without kicking over an empty (if you’re lucky) beer bottle.
This year, we’re going back. There will be several of us there for the full four days of the show, with several others joining us at the weekend. We’re currently discussing what sort of things we’d like to get up to and how best to present that to you guys. At the moment we’re planning to scoop some video interviews, report on the dev sessions and get plenty of hands-on write ups about the games that are there. We’ll also be recording several podcasts, with some special guests, over the course of the show. We might even set up a webcam and stream those live.
But, we also want to hear from you about what you’d like to see over the course of the show. Should we film an arthouse documentary about the struggle to obtain the best coverage we can get or should we dick about doing funny voices and making Kris dress like a fool and dance again? Do you want more of me in the bath or would you rather keep your lunch down? More podcasts?
Let us know in the comments below and, as an added incentive, you could win one of five pairs of tickets for either the Thursday or Sunday at Eurogamer Expo. Just give us an idea of what you want to see from TSA’s EGX coverage and tell us if you want to be eligible for the prize draw. We’ll select winners and let you know this time next week. You’ll have to pay your own travel costs to Earl’s Court too, so keep that in mind. Finally, if you’re a winner, hunt us down at the show and we’ll give you some extra TSA goodies too.
Terms and Conditions
- Three winners will be chosen on the merit of their answer and two winners will be chosen at random.
- The prize is a pair of tickets for either the Thursday 27th September or Sunday 30th September Eurogamer Expo at Earls Court, London. The winners will be given the option to choose their date.
- If you are under 16 years of age, you will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- One entry per person.
- The competition ends on Friday 7th September.
- The winners will be contacted via the email address attached to their TSA account.
- The usual terms and conditions apply.