Retro and throwback versions of products seem to be all the rage, and this week’s podcast sort of falls into that category. Yes, it’s just the original crew this week, with Peter, Lewis and I all finding a microphone and time to record. For some reason Kev’s packed all of his possessions into boxes, so he’s missing this time around – it could be something to do with him moving house.
In the podcast itself we took our usual tour through the week’s news, with Peter also sharing a few brief insights into the recent TSA reshuffle, before moving onto a game heavy discussion. Peter’s been playing The Wonderful 101 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist, while Lewis sat down with BioShock Infinite, as well as venturing out to the cinema to see Only God Forgives.
As for the weekly quiz, Lewis has a one of his fast paced affairs again, which crops up before we take a look at the questions you’ve been sending us.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: