The first ever trophy list for the PlayStation 4 have appeared online, detailing what you have to do to get the Gold trophy for 100% completion in The Playroom. The game will be pre-installed on PS4s for free, though will require the PlayStation Camera to play it. The full list is available to see below and it contains twelve trophies.
- Lovely Meeting You – Release ASOBI into your room. (Bronze)
- Honey, I’m Home! – Make ASOBI loney and return to him. (Bronze)
- Secret Night Club – Create a little beat routine for the AR Bots to dance to. (Bronze)
- Wait! Is it one, two and we go on three? – Stay synched up and release the AR Hockey playfield. (Bronze)
- Lightning Speed – Score by using a boost attack. (Bronze)
- Don’t try this at home… – Splash the screen during a celebration (Bronze)
- Boo! – Play Peek-a-boo with the AR Bots. (Bronze)
- Eye for an eye – Punch ASOBI and let him hit you back. (Silver)
- Flight of the Bot – Send an AR Bot flying against the screen. (Silver)
- Lights out! – Turn off the lights in the AR Bots’ house. (Silver)
- Super Rally – Make a rally last more than 10 hits. (Silver)
- Master of THE PLAYROOM – Find all THE PLAYROOM trophies. (Gold)
These all sound like they’ll be quite easy to unlock, which will allow people to get used to the camera. Double Fine, the developers behind The Playroom, will also be releasing free DLC for the game so more trophies could appear. As we get closer to the November 29th release date expect more trophy lists to make their way online.
Source: PSN Profiles