We recently kicked off our second Plus Point Challenge, based around Don’t Starve. While there was a decent response for the Resogun contest last month, this game hasn’t garnered quite as much excitement. And since the competition ends on Sunday at 6PM, we thought we’d remind you before then, so you don’t miss out on points.
Points will affect your score on the overall TSA leaderboard, and everyone will get a point for entering, while the top ten entries will receive points ranging from 10-1, with first place getting 10 points, second place getting 9 and so on. The first to fifty points on the leaderboard wins a 1 year PlayStation Plus subscription.
But how do you manage to come first? Well, the idea is simple, play a bit of Don’t Starve, take a screenshot of anything at all happening in the game and share it via twitter to the @thesixthaxis account, adding a witty caption related to you image, along with your TSA username in your tweet. We’ve a full rundown of the steps below:
- Using your PS4, send screenshot from Don’t Starve via Twitter to @thesixthaxis.
- In your tweet, include a witty line that relates to the screenshot you’ve sent.
- Make sure your tweet includes your TSA username.
- You can only enter this contest one time, so make sure your entry is the one you want to send.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 23rd February at 6PM GMT. Any entries received after this date will not be counted.
- TSA staff will decide upon the order of the top 10 after the closing date.
- If you didn’t enter last month’s competition, it doesn’t matter, you’ll still get points for entering.
- In the case of people sending in multiple entries, only one tweet will be considered.
Along with the chance of points, don’t forget that you’ll be in with the chance of winning a £10 PSN voucher just for entering. We’ll be putting all the names into a hat and choosing a winner, but you have to enter to be in with a chance of winning.
Last month saw TSA user X1BALBAABLAB1X take top spot on the leaderboard with an awesome entry into the Resogun contest with Lieutenant Fatman taking second place. We don’t want either of those two running away with this competition again, now do we?
So what are you waiting for? Get your witty hats on and get entering!