After last week’s interview special, we return to normality this week, albeit without Lewis. Fortunately a quick tweet to Teflon gained us a fourth member for this week’s episode, and one who’s been doing some rather interesting stuff at that.
For a start he’s got his impressions of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes to share, so if you’re into Hideo Kojima and Big Boss this one’s for you. On the other hand, if streaming games is more your thing we’ve got you covered too, as Tef and Peter have been mucking about with OnLive. In particular they chat about the service’s new CloudLift functionality, although there’s some thoughts on the service’s Playpack offering too.
Peter’s also been playing Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, while Kev’s been dipping his toe into a slightly older title in the form of Tearaway. As we were running long I didn’t really get to talk much about what I’ve been up to. Don’t worry, it wasn’t that interesting anyway.
With our interview bumping the news last week, this week’s episode features an extended news section covering this week and last week’s news, as well as a John Goodman themed quiz. To round things off we spend some time answering your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: