Microsoft has confirmed that Dance Central Spotlight will be releasing on September 2nd, and will cost $9.99 from the Xbox Marketplace. This purchase will include 10 songs to get the dancing started, with 50 more being available to purchase from within the game’s music store. This catalogue will expand as time goes on, allowing newer hits to become available more quickly than previous entries.
The tracks that will be included with the core purchase are:
- Avicii – “Wake Me Up”
- Cher Lloyd – “I Wish”
- David Guetta ft. Sia – “Titanium”
- Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz – “Talk Dirty”
- Kid Ink ft. Chris Brown – “Show Me”
- Lorde – “Royals”
- OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
- Pharrell Williams – “Happy”
- Rihanna – “Diamonds”
- will.i.am ft. Justin Bieber – “#thatPOWER”
Since the Kinect 2.0 sensor has proved rather unpopular for the Xbox One, Microsoft is likely hoping that Dance Central will coax buyers into using it, or buying the peripheral if they don’t have it.