A now removed Rockstar support post seems to have revealed a first person mode for Grand Theft Auto V on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This first person mode will be accessible on foot and in vehicles. There will also be new animals, as well as new random events for the story mode. The post also has “Animals in GTA Online?” included in red letters, which may mean confirmation for such an inclusion is still to be decided upon.
The list, which was retrievable from this cached page, is below.
- A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more.
- A brand new first person mode while on foot.
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode.
- New animals roaming Los Santos.
- Animals in GTA Online?
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen.
Maybe Rockstar will confirm these additions some point soon.