Activision has revealed a game based on the hit television series, Duck Dynasty, and it will be on the shelves on October 14th in North America for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and 3DS. They have not, as yet, announced that the game will be coming to Europe.
Take on the role of Willie’s son John Luke as he learns how to become one of the Robertson men! Interact with Willie, Uncle Si, Jase and the rest of the family from the hit TV show Duck Dynasty. Go duck hunting, varmint shooting, off-roading and play office pranks in the Robertson’s hometown of West Monroe, LA. Will you learn the way of the beards?
I expect America will lap this up, they spent over $400 million on Duck Dynasty merchandise last year. Amazon have kindly listed some of the activities found in the game.
- Call in ducks to your blind using a variety of calls and then fire away.
- Hunt Louisianna wildlife including squirrels, frogs and fish for Miss Kay to cook her famous dishes.
- Join Jase in duck call room antics as you sneak around the warehouse to trick Willie.
- Condemn sinful homosexuals.
- Race against Willie in an airboat as you drive across the Robertson family swampland.
- Uncover Uncle Si’s bizarre “treasures” with a metal detector.