Sadly Lewis is still missing from this week’s podcast, hopefully he’ll be back to the show soon. Unfortunately, his absence does mean this episode is short a quiz, but Peter, Kev and I somehow managed to muddle through.
Kev has been playing a little bit more Destiny, but spent most of his time talking about the TV show Peaky Blinders, which sounds quite good. The second series is airing on BBC Two at the moment if you’re UK based, while the first series is on Netflix.
If Kev’s TV focus isn’t for you don’t worry, Peter’s been playing plenty. Firstly he’s spent quite a bit of time with Driveclub, so he’s got a lot to say on the title (including a discussion of its server issues). He’s also been playing benevolent dictator in Democracy 3, where he’s somehow getting re-elected with other 90% supported without rigging the vote. Personally, I’m deeply suspicious, although he claims the public’s love is all because he’s turned Britain into a liberal utopia with its own space station.
As for me, I’ve got a few iOS games to talk about. First up is Crazy Taxi City Rush, an adaptation of a classic that many dismissed but I quite like. The mechanics are simple, and I wish you got more fuel, but it does work. I’ve also been playing i am a brave knight, which is more of an interactive story than a game, but it’s still sort of good in its own way.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter:
- Kris – @halbpro
- Lewis – @lewisgaston
- Kev – @kevatron400
- Peter – @colossalblue
- TSAPodcast – @TSAPodcast