It’s time for the third of this year’s E3 podcast specials, and now it’s Nintendo’s turn. While the oldest of the three console manufacturers may now eschew a live press conference at E3, their pre-recorded Nintendo Directs get their games across well, and add a little humour into the mix too.
Blair, Aran and I all agreed that the puppets really were the star of the show this year, although some of the game were pretty good too. While this may be the shortest of the E3 podcasts we’ve produced so far, we’ve still got plenty of games to discuss, with Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario Maker seeming to be particular stand outs.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- We’re launching ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: