The most important thing about this week’s podcast is that it was recorded on my birthday, so Peter Chapman returned as a special treat. That’s right, the original crew is back together this week, and we spent most of our time talking about Batman: Arkham Knight. I felt a bit bad for Kev as he hasn’t actually played any of the game, but Peter, Lewis and I were still happy to spend quite some time talking about Rocksteady’s latest title.
As Peter was lucky enough to go E3 this year he also told some of his LA stories, as well as detailing his time with Her Story. As for Kev, he chatted about Monsterbag, a title he’s been wanting to talk about for some time, before we wrapped things up with by answering your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: