Rugby Challenge 3 has been announced by Tru Blu Entertainment with Wicked Witch Software taking development duties. The rugby game will be a cross generational release and will come to Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC. There will be licensed teams within the game including England and the All Blacks. A demo for Rugby Challenge 3’s FanHub has been released on Steam, which allows player customisation.
Other features in Rugby Challenge 3 will include the following.
· Rugby Sevens – this first time addition brings all the realism and fast-paced action of live seven-a-side Rugby to the Rugby Challenge series.
· Take total control in Be a Pro mode. Join a club team as a rookie and control your own destiny over 13 action packed seasons. Complete match goals to improve your skills as a player and work towards becoming the captain of your club. Work your way up the domestic ladder, and impress selectors to play for your national team on the world stage!
· FanHub – the interactive Player Creator allows you to create yourself as a player and play then through the ranks. Players and teams can be shared online across all supported platforms.
· Crisp next gen graphics – increased resolution and textures.
· Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks turned commentator Justin Marshall. French language commentary from Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.
· Play over 11 competitions including the all new Super Rugby, ITM Cup and Currie Cup.
Source: Press Release