After we changed things up a little with last week’s episode from Rezzed, this week we return to our usual setup. Alas, Kev wasn’t available to make the recording this week as he was too busy sunning himself in the Mediterranean, but I was able to find two great guests to bolster the numbers.
Firstly I was joined by our very own Dave, who had plenty to say about Dark Souls III and Eisenhorn: Xenos. The first seemed rather positive, while the latter didn’t quite impress in the same way.
Alongside Dave was Peter Chapman. Long term listeners will remember Peter as one of the original hosts of the podcast, as well as a previous Editor-in-Chief of TSA. He’s now working for Oddworld Inhabitants, and he’s shared a fair amount about their newest title, Oddworld: Soulstorm. He also told us about the time based mechanics of Superhot, a game I really need to get my hands on.
As for my contribution, I shared a few bits and pieces from Rezzed that I didn’t cover in last week’s episode, most notably event. There is, of course, also a round up of the week’s news and the answers to your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: