It’s time for a change regarding the podcast. Unfortunately, Kev has decided to leave the show, leaving me as the sole regular host. As I doubt you want to hear me talking to myself all that much, the podcast is going on a brief hiatus while I work out what’s next.
It’s not actually the end of the show though, just a bit of a break. The podcast will be back in the near future, but it may be in a different format, or with a different focus. I might even try out a few different ideas. If you’ve got any thoughts on what you’d like to see on podcast 2.0, then please let me know!
As for this week’s episode, Kev and I were joined by my brother Carl. He brought with him his thoughts on the game Ben and Ed, as well as a desire to promote his recently renamed YouTube channel.
Kev, as a parting gift, brought thoughts on two game with him. First was Telepaint, an iOS puzzler with an interesting presentational style. He followed that up by sharing his experiences of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a game that you can probably take a stab at the specifics of from the title.
Finally, I shared my view on the new German Trains DLC for Train Valleys, one of the game’s I’ve become fairly addicted to in the last six months or so. There is, of course, a round-up of the news, and the answers to listener questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: