Last weekend the first tech test for Titanfall 2 was carried out, and the reception wasn’t the best it could have got. There were a lot of criticisms regarding changes from the original Titanfall, with some of these levied at things like pilot movement and the acquisition of Titans. Now Respawn has responded to the feedback and highlighted the changes it will be making to Titanfall 2 in light of the reception.
These changes are as follows:
- Air speed and wall-running speed will be tuned to be faster.
- Players should once again accumulate and retain more speed when chaining wall runs.
- Pilots will once again acquire a small passive amount of Titan meter every few seconds.
- Certain weapons will be tuned to deal less damage to Titans.
- Titan dashes will recharge faster.
- HUD features can be turned off or on when the game officially launches.
There will be a second tech test this weekend with a new map being added to the list.