While we’re still waiting for our trio of Crash Bandicoot scented candles to arrive in the post – expect a review as soon as Tuffcub’s unwrapped, lit and sniffed them – Numskull have gone and announced a new range of Destiny themed apparel.
So yes, there’s onesies, bathrobes, baubles, fridge magnets, and all that kind of thing, but there’s also a scented candle set that will be sold both with and without a Ghost candle holder. They’re £24.99 and £39.99 respectively and will be out alongside the game on 5th September.
There’s five different flammable smells, themed after locations from the first game – Earth, The Moon, Mars, Venus and The Dreadnaught – and the materials you can find there. If you’ve wondered what spirit bloom smells of, then get ready to find out!
- Earth – Spinmetal: A fresh aromatic blend of cut cedarwood and sandalwood infused with a sweet pine and warm resinous accords, mossy earthy tones in the base.
- The Moon – Helium Filaments: Warm smoky accords fill the air and the comforting sound of crackling woods balanced with the rich amber and warm vanilla.
- Mars – Relic Iron: Fresh and sappy green cactus layered with a warm floralcy of white flowers, tuberose, jasmine and rose.
- Venus – Spirit Bloom: A refreshing white floral bouquet, jasmine, plumeria and orchid blossoms topped with citrus mandarin and bergamot. Shimmering white musk with a hint of coconut on the breeze.
- The Dreadnaught – Wormspore: A comforting aroma with spicy and smoky notes. Woody mossy tones in the base topped with citrus.
Somehow, even Wormspore sounds nice and relaxing, in comparison to the chitinous hellhole that the Dreadnaught actually is. Strange.
Source: press release, Numskull