Impulse Gear has announced that update 1.08 for Farpoint is called the Versus Expansion, and as you may guess from that name it will add PvP elements to the PSVR exclusive title. This expansion will add both a deathmatch mode and a mode called Uplink. The aim of Uplink players have to capture and hold areas to gain points. When it comes to teams players will have AI teammates, with the player aspect being 1v1.
Additionally there will be three maps for the PvP aspect added as well as 15 new weapons to use in the versus mode. The rest of the content is listed below.
– Player XP progression system with unlockable skins
– Weapon XP progression system with 15 new weapons to unlock.
– Chaos difficulty Co-Op games are significantly more chaotic.
– Easily crouch while sitting using the crouch button toggle.
– New turning comfort settings (yes, they can all be disabled).
– New trophies.
– Various bug fixes and improvements.