New year, new podcast! Except that we’ve decided in our infinite wisdom to turn it into a “pubcast”. So if you hear the clinking of glasses and folk music in the background, it’s because we’re down the pub, drinking a few pints of Oakham Citra, and nattering about games.
This is the pilot episode so it overran a bit, please do let us know what works, what doesn’t, and what you want us to be talking about! It’s going to be every month for now, but if you want more then tell us!
This podcast may feature strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes. If you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- You can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’re also posting on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access, and which are embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
You can find some of us on the Twitter too, although Cael is far too cool to have an account.
For future episodes, please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com, and you can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.