OK, OK, so the February pubcast is coming out in March. Blame the drink and the bad weather. You can imagine the hardships we’ve had to face by going to the nice warm pub, drinking beer, and talking about games. Still, it’s finally here, and the next one will probably only be a couple of weeks away so that’s a bonus right? Right?!
This time round we talked about the Switch’s one year anniversary, how gaming is seen by people outside of gaming, the best/worst snow levels in games and our top indie picks for 2018. We may have had one or two pints by the end.
This podcast may feature strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes. If you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- You can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’re also posting on YouTube with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access, and with this episode embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.