There’s a huge number of co-op games coming out now, which is great if you love playing games with your mates, but an absolute nightmare if you’re trying to review them. Not only does it mean you have to actually play with other people – ugh! – but you’ve got to organise play sessions. Nobody likes organised fun, except for when it’s as much fun as A Way Out. Then it’s actually quite fun!
Anyway, here’s today’s news:
- Rare Explain Sea Of Thieves Launch Problems And Suggest Solutions
- Target Confirm Spyro Treasure Trilogy For 2018
- Overwatch’s Brigitte Is Out Now
- Monster Hunter World’s Deviljho Update Is Out Now, Monstrous Patch Notes Inside
- Elder Scrolls Online’s Next Expansion Takes You To Summerset (Not Somerset)
- A Total War Saga: Thrones Of Britannia Release Pushed Back Until May
- Ark: Survival Evolved Is Coming To Switch This Year, And It Looks Great
- HTC’s Standalone Vive Focus Headset To Release Outside Of China
- See More Of How Nintendo Labo Garage Lets You Invent Ways To Play
Nintendo are hosting a Super Smash Bros. Invitational 2018 and Splatoon 2 World Championship tournaments at E3 2018. They’ll be running from 11th-12th June in LA, and Smash will feature the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for Switch which was announced the other week.
Train Valley 2 will be heading into Steam Early Access next week on the 29th March. We’re looking forward to it!
Curious puzzler Gorogoa is coming to PS4 this year, catch our Nintendo Switch review here.
Out of the Park Baseball 19 is out today.
Ubisoft have opened new studios in Mumbai, India and Odesa, Ukraine, adding 160 people to their worldwide network of developers. They’re joining other studios in those countries based in Pune and Kiev.