I’ll be honest. It’s not exactly a hardship recording our pubcast, (though we still managed to skip the month of March). Getting a bunch of friends together, drinking beer, and talking about computer games is what the pub should be for, though this time out we were without the academic grounding of Steve to keep us above board. As such don’t be offended by the rude words that some of us use (mainly Cael), or get upset when Ade says he writes for The Sixth Access, and try not to get too angry when I confuse Dragon Quest X with Dragon Quest XI. I blame the drink.
We did manage to mostly coherently talk about the main events of the last couple of week, like EA removing Shadow of War’s micro transactions, and the announcement of a Spyro The Dragon remaster. Oh, and we got to be grumpy and talk about games we weren’t excited about, because everyone likes being grumpy, right?
This podcast may feature strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes. If you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- You can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’re also posting on YouTube with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access, and with this episode embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
You can find us on the Twitter, even Cael who has decided he isn’t too cool for it.
Dom – @domleighton
Ade – @adewritesstuff
Cael – @AmpleTea