Konami have announced that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS will be launching on PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR, and Steam on September 6th. The game is a remaster of the second title in the series with new graphics and sound and extra ‘M∀RS’ including the PlayStation VR mode.
If you’ve never played the game then good news, there will a demo for PlayStation owners which will include the VR mode on the PS Store before launch.
Here’s some of the new features you can expect
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
Source: Press release