What could be better than drinking [insert favourite beverage], heading down to [insert favourite venue], and talking about [insert favourite subject]? Nothing right? And if you think that’s wonderfully specific to you, this month’s pubcast is all about guessing what’s going to happen at E3. Some of that guesswork is vaguely based on the fact that we think we know about games, while some of it is based on the number of beers we’ve consumed. Either way, you can look forward to us hanging our heads in shame next month when we’ve got it all completely and utterly wrong.
This podcast may feature strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes. If you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- You can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’re also posting on YouTube with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access, and with this episode embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
You can find us on the Twitter, if you fancy seeing our random bleetings all the time.
Dom – @domleighton
Ade – @adewritesstuff
Cael – @AmpleTea
Steve – @earlymodblood