It feels as though we end up apologising in this intro every month. Who knew that the idea of drinking and doing the site’s podcast would prove to be so challenging? A big thank-you to Kris for putting up with this inane rambling every month while he wrestles it into some kind of listenable shape, and thank you, the listeners, for letting it anywhere near your ears. This month we started off with a serious subject while we discussed gamer entitlement and then slowly devolved into talking about other things while Cael does impressions of Jar Jar Binks and the Marvel vs Capcom 2 music. I said sorry, didn’t I?
This podcast may feature strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes. If you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- You can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’re also posting on YouTube with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access, and with this episode embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
You can find us on the Twitter, if you fancy knowing our innermost thoughts.
Dom – @domleighton
Ade – @adewritesstuff
Cael – @AmpleTea
Steve – @earlymodblood