We had such a deluge of launch trailers and other nonsense this afternoon that we a) got in a bit of muddle because Ade kept posting the Space Hulk trailer and I got mixed up between a “launch” and “dance” trailer, and b) we had too many to stuff into News at Sixth. So we didn’t. Here’s a ton of launch trailers for Forza Horizon 4, Fist of the North Star, Astro Bot and more.
In the actual news, a lot of people got very excited about some terrible quality off-screen footage of a possible game:
- Footage Of A Harry Potter Game Leaks, Might Be From Rocksteady Or Avalanche
- Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game Has Been Successfully Kickstarted
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Alexios Responds To Internet Comments
- October’s Twitch Prime Games Includes Darksiders Warmastered Edition
- Project Stream Will Mean You Can Play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey In Chrome
- The Latest Hitman 2 Trailers Shows The Tools Of The Trade
- The Golf Club 2019 Gets A New PGA Tour Course This Week
- This New Video Shows How You Can Make Your Own Maps In Space Hulk Tactics
Killing Floor 2 is inviting a Monster Masquerade in to terrorise players during their Halloween event.
This was the “dance” trailer I got confused by. With no other context, Fist of the North Star looks very weird.