The PlayStation Store Halloween Sale Is Now On, Up To 60% Off Spooky Games

Over one hundred games on the PlayStation Store have been discounted as part of the Halloween sale, which is running from now until 2nd November. As you might expect the games on offer all have spooky or horror elements so you can pick up games like Hitman,  Fallout 4, or XCOM 2.

Hmmm.

Here’s what’s on offer.

Source: PS Blog

1. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

So unfair, so so unfair. With a week left until RDR why is most of my wish list discounted, arghhh!! I might get Life Is Strange Before The Storm for the backlog, I’m sure I’ll play it before I draw my pension.

Comment posted on 17/10/2018 at 11:56.
  2. doomsday619
    Since: Nov 2008

I got Kona VR bundle for £7.99 and Killing Floor Incursion VR for £13.49

Comment posted on 17/10/2018 at 16:31.
    • MrYd
      Since: Mar 2011

Now you’re just trying to tempt me.

And after I got The Persistence for £15.49 too.

Comment posted on 17/10/2018 at 17:14.
      • doomsday619
        Since: Nov 2008

I really want to try Persistence, is it good? Kona is ok so far visuals could do with a bit of a upgrade but so far storywise it seems really good. Love being able to drive the car in VR.
        And Killing Floor, I have been playing all afternoon with a mate of mine it’s excellent highly recommend.

Comment posted on 17/10/2018 at 17:33.
      • MrYd
        Since: Mar 2011

From what I’ve played of Persistence so far, I’m quite liking it. The demo initially put me off, because you couldn’t turn off certain “comfort” features that made it quite horrible. But the full game lets you turn off everything, which helps.

So far, I’ve died many times. And upgraded my clone several times, which helps.

I’ve also nearly had to change my pants a couple of times. It’s a dark, stealthy game, but if the enemies spot you, they move fast. Or you open a door and one screams in your face.

I also realised I can hold my breath a lot longer than I thought if I’m not trying. Why I was trying not to breath while sneaking up on an enemy, I don’t know. It’s not like they can actually hear you.

Comment posted on 17/10/2018 at 17:51.
      • Dominic Leighton
        Since: Mar 2012

That’s just what they want you to think.

Comment posted on 18/10/2018 at 12:08.